Erabilerraztasuna - edukia
Better access for all.
The website Gipuzkoa.eus has been built adopting a series of measures to improve accessibility.
The pages on the site comply with the provisions of Royal Decree 1494/2007, of 12 November 2007, approving the Regulation on the basic conditions for access of people with disabilities to technologies, products and services related to the information society and social media.
Concretamente, este portal cumple con todos los requisitos de Priority 1 and Priority 2 requirements of standard UNE 139803:2012 and has been checked with a manual analysis of accessibility and through a variety of semi-automatic tools. The last review was performed on 23 February 2017.
This offers a number of advantages such as:
- Facilitating access to users regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Allowing access with different user agents.
- Including clear, well-structured content.
- Improving navigation and user experience.
- The following measures, among others, have been adopted:
- Use of CSS for presenting information.
- Alternative text in images.
- Details of the function or destination of hyperlinks.
- Use of W3C standards.
- Compliance with standards.
If you would like to send us any suggestions on accessibility, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.